Thursday, August 18, 2022

Home

 Home…. Is that moment when I found out I was having a baby… and my child’s father was happy. 

Home is the church we got married in filled with all of our loved ones 

Home is looking at someone and seeing your entire future in their smile

Home is poker nights at the Hulls 

Home is “God Bless you and keep you this day today and always” from a woman I always wished was my mom. 

Home is waking to fresh coffee in the morning 

Home is my kids arms around my neck when they are tiny and across my shoulders when they were grown 

Home is “I believe in you sunshine” 

Home is “go like this….. you’re a liar and a fat mouth 😂

Home is finally getting that Tranny put back in and driving to Michigan 

Home is watching the sunrise… in yosemite or Santa Barbara or Vegas or cheapskate hill… with maxx

Home is the air being cranked way too low and a long nap in the lap of my Beeb. 

Home is Gilmore girls on repeat because every… last… scene is you and I 

Home is a pressure washer being your most prized possession

Home is 4 miles 

Home is the joy and torment of raising this creature with blonde hair and blue eyes and the voice of an angel

Home is pop rock Oreos 

Home is “stop the carrrrr” 

Home is not having to cry every day because I miss them 

I want to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment